In every Competitive exam, one of the most important section is Reasoning. A good score in Reasoning test can lead you to score very good marks in competitive exams. This can be achieve only if you have a very good reasoning skills. According to logic and type, reasoning is basically divided into few sections. This Analytical Reasoning topic is one of them.
Analytical Reasoning is a very important chapter of Reasoning aptitude tests. In your reasoning exam, few questions will definitely come from this topic. Here in this page we will discuss Analytical Reasoning reasoning with solution which will help you to solve Analytical Reasoning questions very easily and quickly. Reasoning shortcut tricks are nothing but to solve reasoning questions very fast and accurately. Now we will show you the process of “Using shortcut tricks, How you can solve reasoning questions”.
Things to Remember
One of the most important thing in every exams is Time. And your exam should be finished within the time frame. But in a competitive exam, question are for testing your calculation ability within a given time frame. They tests, how fast a student can complete a question paper. And this is the reason so many students couldn’t finish their paper within given time. But if you need to solve your government or bank or any other question paper quickly then you should use tricks of reasoning and Analytical Reasoning.
www.ReasoningTricks.com provides so many shortcut reasoning tricks and online mock tests. Just learn those tricks carefully. Learn every topic and every chapter of reasoning Then collect reasoning books form market or friends or collect PDF from online. Free reasoning eBooks is also available on various websites for download. Then use the practice set and solve those reasoning MCQ questions using tricks which you will learn here in www.ReasoningTricks.com. Now you can notice the difference between usage of reasoning tricks and non usage of reasoning tricks. Our reasoning notes on Analytical Reasoning will be your key success to your exam.
Now we will discuss all the details of Analytical Reasoning and important reasoning question and answer.
What is Analytical Reasoning ?
In Analytical Reasoning a complex figure is given which involves a problem relating to the counting of geometrical figures. You need to solve using systematic method to determined of any particular type of figure and also analysis the complex figure. Some complex figures are given that would help you.
Count the number of triangle in the following figure:
- a. 10
- b. 12
- c. 14
- d. 16
- At first count the number of simplest triangle that is PQW, QWA, QRS, QAS, STU, SUA, UVW, UWA. So there are 8 such triangle.
- Next we should count the no of triangle which are two component each WQS, QSU, SUW, UWQ. Such 4 triangles.
- Total number of triangles in this given figures = 8 + 4 = 12.
Find the number of parallelograms are there in the figure below :
- a. 18
- b. 20
- c. 19
- d. 16
- The simplest Parallelogram are OPTS, PQUT, QRVU, STXW, TUYX, UVZY, these are 6 in number.
- The Parallelogram composed of two components each are OQUS, PRVT, SUYW, TVZX, OPXW, PQYX, QRZY, these are 7 such Parallelogram.
- And also Parallelogram composed of three components each are ORVS, SVZW these are 2 Parallelogram.
- And then Parallelogram composed of four components each are OQYW, PRZX these are 2 Parallelogram.
- Only 1 Parallelogram of six components is ORZW.
- So there are 6+7+2+2+1 = 18 Parallelogram in this figure. so ans is d.
What is the number of straight lines in the following figure ?
- Vertical lines are AC, PR, TV, BD, UW, QS, ie, 6 numbers.
- Horizontal lines are AB, PQ, TU, MN, VW, RS, CD ie, 7 numbers
- Total number of lines is 6 + 7 = 13.
Count the number of triangle in the following figure ?
- The number of simplest triangles are PUR, PUQ, QVU, RVU, RVT, QVS, TWV, SWV, there are 8 such triangles.
- next count the number of triangle are composed of two small triangles each, PQR, PRV, RVQ, PQV, VST .
- QRS, RTQ,TSR, TSQ, the 4 such triangles.
- Total number of triangles are 8 + 5 + 4 = 17.
Count the number of triangles in the following figure.
- Simplest triangle PQV, QRV, RST, VRT, PVT, PUT there are 6 .
- Triangle composed two triangles each PQR, PQT, PRT, QRT there are 4 triangles
- 6 + 4 = 10.
Meanwhile, you can also like and follow our facebook page to get new updates. And, if you have any questions in your mind regarding this topic then please do comment in the comment section below. You can also send us messages on facebook. Our team will answer all your questions.